Old Pulteney

Old Pulteney is located in the coastal town of Wick in the northern Highlands, and was established by James Henderson in 1826. It closed for over 20 years in 1930 and was reopened and completely renovated in the 1950's. Characteristics: Fresh and salty.

Viewing 1 — 6 of 6 items | Page 1 of 1
Viewing 1 — 6 of 6 items | Page 1 of 1